Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dear Omar the Mets Maker

Athletes do weird things like wear the same socks when they're on a winning streak. So far this season, I've seen two Mets games in person and the Mets are 2-0 for a 1.000 winning percentage. Their record in all their other games: 32-22 for a measly .593 winning percentage.

The way I see it, I'm sort of the Mets lucky underwear and they shouldn't take me off.

So, Omar Minaya, drop me a line in the comments so I can follow the team for the rest of the year. Tickets, travel, room and board, maybe a small stipend. It's a small price to pay for a guaranteed world championship. Oh, and Amy was at both of those games, too, so she better come along--let's not tempt the fates. Come to think of it, let's bring the dogs, since one named Mookie can only be a Mets good luck charm.

Heck, we were at the game when Alay Soler won last night--that's truly magic. I await for your word, Omar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker