Thursday, May 25, 2006

Putting the Bye in Hiatus

This is one of those posts I don't want to have to post--I'm headed back to New Jersey for a week as my mom is sick. I don't think I'm ready to be that grown up, thank you fates.

I might get to stop into the blog once or twice, but I'm not sure how things will go and any internets access will be via dial-up. Posting a blog entry on dial-up is the closest I ever want to come to have to give birth.

Just so you know that unpleasantness doesn't dim my dark humor (is that automatically a mixed metaphor?), I briefly thought to myself, "Oh, time on a plane...maybe I can finally get around to reading Didion's The Year of Magical Thinking."

I leave you with the boys in yearning mode, and I'll pretend it means they want to see me and not that they're fascinated to see their mom in a canoe on a pond....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker