Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Random Ten

John Cale "Leaving It Up to You" Fragments of a Rainy Season
Astor Piazzolla "Adios Nonico" Un Siecle de Tango Volume 2
Lucinda Williams "Essence" Live @ the Fillmore
Rilo Kiley "More Adventurous" More Adventurous
Billy Bragg "Deportees" Talking to the Taxman about Poetry
East River Pipe "Kill the Action" Mel
Waco Brothers "Big River" Cowboy in Flames
Sleater-Kinney "Memorize Your Lines" The Hot Rock
Guided by Voices "Run Wild" Isolation Drills
Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik 4, Rondo, Allegro" Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

bonus
Elvis Presley "Trying to Get to You" The Sun Sessions

Elvis and Mozart, together again. I think they both love peanut butter and banana sandwiches. And how in the world did John Cale pop up--just because I've been invoking him in title after title?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

My usual rate of song-knowing: one.

But today at least I know most of the artists represented.

I'm moving up in the world.

10:53 AM  
Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

Piazzolla and Elvis together!

Oh, baby....I'm in love.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker