Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Idsville

So today's press conference confirms President Bush believes there's a new word called "artificialtimetables." If I were part of the gaggle, this would be my question: "Mr. President, you continue to use the word 'artificialtimetables' as a way to characterize the Democrats' attempts to end the Iraq War. Could you tell me if there is a 'realistictimetable'? And if there isn't, does that mean we are in Iraq forever?"

Oh, and you have to admire when the id gets out. Bush ended the press conference with the telling following line: " Iraq is a very important part of securing the homeland, and it's a very important part of helping change the Middle East into a part of the world that will not serve as a threat to the civilized world."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ouch. My head (and my heart, and my soul) hurts from reading that.

I need to invent my own compound word to adequately describe him.

Maybe "nukulidiot."

11:24 AM  
Blogger George said...

Mike, that would do.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker