Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm Not Malkin This Up

I realize I'm the faithless heathen who doesn't have an all-powerful something scaring me with eternal damnation so that I might be good to others (silly me, I just think that's the right thing to do, and there's nothing relative about it--heck I even believe in trying to do good for people who are not like me!) , but I don't get Michelle Malkin's moral code. OK, I don't get Michelle Malkin, peroid, but I have a particular problem with her column today. According to Malkin, dirty words on South Park and innuendo in a Laura Bush speech puts us on all the road to hell. But also according to Malkin, locking up thousands of people because of their ethnicity is plenty fine, and you can even make a book-length argument about it. A piss poor argument, sure, but it will get you more time on Fox News.

I have to admit I agree with her one one point, however, when she writes: "Self-censorship is a conservative value."

And I think it's high time she censors herself. Starting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker