Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Do As I Say, Not As I Doo-Doo

President Bush on the stump today, explaining the missing 380 tons (gee, that's more weight than Rush Limbaugh!) of plastic explosives from al Qaqaa:
See, our military is now investigating a number of possible scenarios, including this one -- that explosives may have been moved before our troops even arrived, even arrived at the site. The investigation is important and ongoing. And a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not the person you want as the Commander-in-Chief.

I'm sure you're as glad as I am that we've never had a Commander-in-Chief who jumped to conclusions about a country having weapons. That could lead to some awful disaster, I'd bet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say.

A

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker