Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Was For Woman Before I Was Against Palin

I have to wash out the ugly Republican grit in my mind, so here's some musical palate cleanser with some wonderful women, at the least the first of which is also a mother and mines it for brilliance, not political gain.



And then how where these folks never huge? Doggies, veiled Lady from Shanghai allusion, the gorgeous Carol van Dijk, but I guess everybody loves a band that sells.



Then there's this well-recorded/videod version of something totally gorgeous (and we need lots of that right now).



Turns out there are plenty of clips of new Neko, too, but most of those aren't quite up to snuff and "Star Witness" is so wonderful.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for a bright spot in the blogosphere today!

I love, love, love "Star Witness". Neko Case is awesome.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker