Sunday, June 29, 2008

Necks to Nothing for a Week

Hey, anybody in here?!

OK, so I missed a bunch of time. But I also was playing host to my two sisters and niece from 6/21-28, so my life was more or less ruled by an 8-year-old. Sweet, whipsmart, a bit neurotic, and far too demanding. But in no particular order I got to be a tourist in my own land, doing things I haven't done in 14 years of Californiahood. That includes visits to both an ostrich and Shetland pony farm (and they had foals--yes, ponies having ponies on the next Oprah!), but also a lunch at Encounter in the Theme Building at LAX (food ok, but Jetsonian to the max), and a studio tour--the one at Warner Brothers is well-worth doing if your a sucker for film and TV like me.

I'll just try to jump back into regular programming without more blogging about not blogging, as the case might be.

I hope a few of you are still out there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Hanging on by a mere thread, George. Barely hanging in here. My days just aren't the same if I can't read a post.

Like those of us at Around the Keg are sober enough to post every day...ha...

6:59 AM  
Blogger Chryss said...

The elevator ride alone is worth the trip to Encounter...

11:06 AM  
Blogger kidicarus222 said...

Glad you’re back. And glad you brought ostriches with you.

Flannel cakes,
Drew

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker