Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We'll Bend that Bridge When We Come To It

I was away. Now I'm paying for being away.

Sorry for the lack of posts, if you've noticed/cared. And if you have noticed/cared, sorry for blogging about blogging, which is almost but not quite as boring as hearing about the details of Jenna Bush's wedding. After all, we can run through all those details when we're sharing drinks with Tim Russert's dad in heaven.

There will be reports of much beer and festivities in Boonville. There will be four more days of Paris, I hope before I go there again. But if you'd rather send me to Paris this weekend than read about my last trip, I wouldn't say no.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hilton said...

Looking forward to the Boonville report. It was great seeing you and Amy and all there.

As predicted, I got very little sleep.

5:07 PM  
Blogger George said...

Good seeing you there, too.

And we want to read your report, especially about the joys of the camp. Given police were arriving at 6 pm, it had to be a fun evening.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I too want to hear about Boonville. I was in SF for work earlier this week and had fleeting thoughts of making it out there. But just not enough time.

I did hit a game at AT&T though. What a beautiful ballpark.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Chryss said...

Solar powered brewery, isn't it?

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker