Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Just Pretend Pretentious


I got non-tagged, so this is a non-meme but I've got no-thing to say since I was on jury duty (and escaped!) for the past day and a half.

But this is supposed to be my album cover, although it's shaped sorta funny.

Here's the rules if any of you want to play:

1. Click on this link. The title of the page is the name of your band.

2. Click on this link. The last four words of the final quotation on the page are the title of your album.

3. Click on this link this link. The third picture is your album cover.

4. Take the pic, add your band name and album title.

Thanks for keeping me from my work, Heather.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

The name of my band is Dorota Jakuta.

The name of my Album is "Doing the Right Things"

I actually like that, I think I'm going to start a band called Dorota Jakuta.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like it, even if I can't see how a CD would fit in that cover, exactly. Thanks for playing!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chryss said...

Best work deferral meme for designers... thanks Heather via George!

This was a fun one...

1:21 PM  
Blogger George said...

It's the long box art, ok?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

Band name: Eaps

Album Title: And forget to live.
(From Rowling)

Cover: http://www.flickr.com/photos/edart/2504890165/

The extended (i.e. melted) vinyl remix?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awh, marty got the best pic... so cute.

4:13 PM  
Blogger kidicarus222 said...

My band name: Telcel

My album name: Custody of Your Life

My album cover: A daisy against a blue background.

Not bad, I say.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Band: Solovki Prison Camp

Title: "Anything a Human Does"

Art: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesstheex/2503693575/

Cosmic!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

freaky, Al.

Hey! not 1 but 2 articles in Westways. That blues cruise must have been a blast!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

This was brilliant.

Band: Paraphlebia

Album: Young All Your Life

To see the pic, check out my blog.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker