Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Seven Lies from Sundown

Gee, take a few days off and you get tagged more times than the Spears sisters combined. It seems Ben at Dictionopolis in Digitopolis says I have to play this one:

"Tell seven facts about yourself that aren't true. Unless they are."

So:

1) I never blog at work.
2) I never work at work.
3) All work and no play makes George a dull boy.
4) I'm writing this listening to a cut from Black Sheep Boy by Okkervil River.
5) One of the reasons I stopped writing poetry is I got married and didn't need people falling in love with me for my brilliant words anymore.
6) One of the reasons I got married was so I could stop writing poetry for I didn't need to fall in love with my brilliant words anymore.
7) I finished this list listening to Okkervil River's "Don't Fall in Love with Everyone You See."

And one bonus that's not true--if you read this, you are tagged.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

Dang.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Generik said...

I didn't read that. I skipped right on down to the previous post.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker