Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Am Spartacus

I tried to write this on the comment thread over at Shakes, but the server is so overloaded I kept getting kicked off.

Sis, I'm so sorry that all of this has happened--sorry that someone so fit for a job has to leave it, sorry that there are so many religious who somehow hate in the name of Christ, sorry that the MSM acted like a megaphone for a whacked-out bigot, sorry that church can't leave state alone, despite what America is supposed to be about, sorry that so much bitterness has been focused upon one of the nicest people on the internets.

Go see Driftglass for an explanation of the Spartacus project.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am too!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Chryss said...

Damn. She quit?
Arrgh.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa McEwan said...

Thanks, George.

*mwah*

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker