Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Hear Your Shaker, It's Like an Angel Sighing

Before I forget, and if I drink enough of them I might, here's the cocktail invention of the weekend, which brings together two of our favorite in-season ingredients in one well-chilled glass. It's a bit sweet, but the stellar color will leave you sanguine.

The Stigmata*

4 oz. vodka
1.5 oz Pama Pomegranate liqueur
1.5 oz freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1 oz Grand Marnier

Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake. Pour into 2 cocktail glasses and granish with blood orange peel. (Makes 2 drinks.)

*Get it? It's blood and pama (palm-a)?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious. And the name is brilliant. I love Pama, and I love Blood Orange. Should be a great combo! I'll try the recipe with some Lichido as well, and do a taste test.

Thanks.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker