Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Time to Hail a Scab

Travis Armstrong's favorite folks to quote when he wants to whomp on the Teamsters (for as Wendy the Libertarian says, "There's no 'I' in Teamsters"), the National Right to Work Foundation, has been looking at my blog. Why is this striking to me, if I can use the word striking about an organization whose sole purpose is to bring an end to employee unions? Well, I went to their website, figuring I owed them a visit for their counter, and found out they are located in Mt. Vernon, VA. Of course that's so they are close to lobbying ground zero in DC, but it seems interesting they are based near George Washington's fabled homestead, which couldn't have run without slaves. The more things change, the more the workers remain chained.

Oh, and there's this...was the internets surfer from the National Right to Work Foundation coming to INOTBB to read one of my pro-union rants? Nope. His (I assume) search parameters were "chloe, sevigny, spit, swallow." Maybe he's hoping for a job at the National Right to Jerk Foundation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm curious about the handbook they are giving out, "Union Dues and Religious Do Nots" I'm sure it's packed with useful propa.., um, information.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And which of your posts, George, came up in response to Ms. Sevigny's Brown Bunny skill set?

Just wondering, you know? ;-)

9:04 AM  
Blogger George said...

Mike--

I had a feeling someone might ask that; should have figured it would be you, and not just because you're the steadiest comment-customer at INOTBB.

Believe it or not, Ms. Sevigny sucked, uh, snuck her way into a long piece I wrote about Sideways almost 2 years ago.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker