Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Ramble

The long weekend up in Anderson Valley is about to commence, but I'd hate to leave you all with nothing, so instead, here's a song about the end with much silly dancing. I can't say how much I value Jon Langford, and I'm sure you'll feel the same. Plus you have to love Sally Timms' retort at the seeming end of the song. Must be something for the two of them to have gone from lovers to enduring, incredible co-conspirators in the greatest band on the planet (sorry LC!, but the Mekons have done it for decades--we'll talk in 2039).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chryss said...

That may be the silliest dancing I have ever seen... I can only imagine the Anderson Valley karaoke this video might inspire...

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Clipping Path Service said...

Great. :) It really helps me out I am also confused but after reading this I think my confusion is now clear.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker