Thursday, January 08, 2009

Portrait of the Blogger as a Young Dork

Ben Varkentine (at his blog Dancing Girls that's all about female appreciation) tagged me and while I've been squeamish about memes of late, this one has to do with photos, so what the heck. Of course there are rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
5. This has to be your fourth post of the day. (OK, I made that one up.)

I'll pass on the 4th rule, as I gave up tagging as a New Year's resolution. But feel free to play at home as long as you have your parental permission slips signed. Which is more than fitting for this photo:

Guess who that pipsqueak is. My guess is this is about 1969.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

That's a cool pic. A young (and not tall yet) George.

Oh . . . and that's quite a blog Ben has going on there, huh?

4:21 AM  
Blogger Ben Varkentine said...

George-

1969? I take it back. You *are* old.

Mike-

Why, thank you!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker