Friday, June 06, 2008

Blog's In for Summer!

It's time for you to help me come up with an idea, dear readers. The past two years INTOBB has run a summer series as a way to keep the pump primed.

In 2006 it took off from a post on the late lamented Berube Blog: "What little things, in the long history of human expressive culture, make life worth living? The catch is that they have to be little." For as I wrote then: "As someone who largely believes in living a small life, this thread was right up my philosophy's alley (see, if I thought big, my ethos would rate a boulevard)." So then I gave you moments through that summer.

In 2007 I opted to go an even easier route with what I billed "a video summer smörgåsbord, "Charlie Brown." And I also billed it "summer YouTubes don't mean a thing." And then I mostly shut up and embedded cool stuff.

So, my question is, what do I do for y'all this summer?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ahab said...

T&A. Or, if that's too big, how about T or A?

4:25 PM  
Blogger George said...

If you have to come to INOTBB for T&A, you don't know how to use the internets.

4:44 PM  
Blogger ahab said...

Oh, right. I forgot about Ben's site.

Well, I can't think of anything besides T&A.

3:36 AM  
Blogger kidicarus222 said...

Make us feel better by exposing your mortifying childhood moments. Post photos, when applicable. Write it in screenplay form.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

How about a running post titled "Baseball Teams That Suck."

You could write about the Mets every day. Grrrr.

4:13 AM  
Blogger George said...

Drew, I have blocked out my entire childhood, so i would have to make all of that up and that's too much work. Sorry.

Mike, you'll get at least one day of your request in a bit.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker