Sunday, June 17, 2007

Re-Joyce-ing throughout the Land

Meant to do this yesterday but I had such a crazy Bloomsday I forgot. Turns out June 16 is the anniversary of putting the counter on INOTBB and that means in one year of counting, 74,578 people stopped by (I almost said came here, but given certain surfers don't find the nude pictures of Monica Belluci, my guess is I'd be a liar). Even if you subtract the 4 visits a day by me, that's still a lot of folks.

Thanks!

Or, in the spirit of Bloomsday, and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ahab said...

George, I've come to growl and grouse about my Bloomsday post over at Tom's, in case you missed it.

I won Mary's heart largely with quotations from Ulysses. Stuff about dinky drawers, that kind of thing.

Congratulations on the success of your blog. It's a fine one.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

Congrats on the blog! I do enjoy my time here indeed.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Tom Hilton said...

Congratulations! That is indeed a whole lotta visitors.

4:02 PM  
Blogger George said...

Thanks, guys!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Congrats, George.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker