Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scientists Made Me Do It

From the very bottom of my, well, something, I can't tell you how happy this news from Reuters makes me:

Researchers from Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center found men who drink four to seven glasses of red wine a week are only 52 percent as likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer as those who don't drink red wine.

So in my case, that means I'm a good 104% as likely to get prostate cancer. The odds of me ending up prostrate any given night are much higher, of course.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

It's always nice to come home to good news. My prostate thanks you, and so does my palate, and I hope this is the only sentence I ever write in which those two keywords appear together. Ian says hello.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker