Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Grabbing the Yumminess: Impossible

(photo courtesy Edhat)

So many have emailed regarding my possible cable television appearance.... OK, most of you don't know what I look like, given I don't post photos of myself on this here blog, and of course I also find out that you readers dream of me wearing non-flattering dresses, anyway, which just hurts. All that said, there's a chance I might be glimpsed in the crowd scenes on the Food Network's airing of Dinner: Impossible tonight (at 10:30 pm on Cox channel 64 locally)*. I will be playing the part of " Hungry Mouth #247," for while Chef Robert made delicious stuff, it entered the party tent and was scarfed up instantly. Since I was doing my publicity thing I didn't get to hang out much while the chef madly worked, and didn't even get to step in for one of his usual George & George sous chefs, as one didn't make this episode. Still, it's better than the poor film festival volunteer who was handed an apron and told to wash dishes.

That said, I got to stand-by while a reporter interviewed Chef Robert after all the cooking went down and he seemed quite a nice guy, and what's more his dad was with him, very proud and very English.


*Now that I've admitted a cyber-thorn in the News-Press' side might be on the Food Network, will the News-Press drop the channel from its television listings just as it did with local cable access after they aired N-P protest footage? Even worse, Craig Smith might be in the episode, too.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

And will you be wearing something (an unflattering dress perhaps) identifying yourself as Hungry Mouth #247?

For those of us who don;t know what you look like?

10:41 AM  
Blogger George said...

If you see an incredibly handsome man, that's me.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious, but how does one email you, George? :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger George said...

Email? If the presidnet and Alberto Gonzales and Donald Rumsfeld don't email, why should I? I might have things to deny someday.

Oh, ok:
INOTBB@hotmail.com

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker