Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Well this was a weird list--one of my favortie cuts by a pretty obscure band followed by all kinds of arcana. And for the second week in a row Steve Earle imposes himself as the bonus cut. BTW, if you don't know the Deadstring Brothers but like Exile on Main Street era Stones and the Band and Drive By Truckers, you'll like them.

Freakwater "Out of this World"
Jill Sobule "Smoke Dreams"
The Raveonettes "That Great Love Sound"
David Byrne "Tiny Apocalypse"
Deadstring Brothers "Til' the Bleeding Stops"
A.C. Newman "Come Crash"
Joe Henry "Mean Flower"
Guided by Voices "Paper Girl"
T Bone Burnett "Driving Wheel"
J Church "UFOs Will Crash"
bonus
Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band "Texas Eagle"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I was searched something in google, and I found your blog...
It is cool...
Sorry if I have mistakes in writing, my english is not very good...
I am from Croatia...
This is my address (blog): www.sp.bloger.hr
bye! ;o)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker