Friday, July 07, 2006

The Ants Are Our Friends

Those next-to-nothing moments that get one by are sometimes so personal that they might not make sense to anyone else, but I'm going to take a stab at this one anyway. (Don't worry, it's not dirty.) On the 4th KCRW aired the radio version of No Direction Home about Bob Dylan, which we heard off and on as we drove the pups to and from their walk at the wonderful off-leash park the Douglas Family Preserve, and at one point we caught some of a live version of "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall." Me being me, I think of the camped-up Bryan Ferry version, and then also think of the way I always want to hear the chorus, since I'm so much a basebal fan I have a Rawling's-made wallet crafted from mitt-leather (thanks, Amy--both for the wallet and the comment, so I have updated and corrected my mistake): "Tim Raines a-gonna fall."

Well, it makes me smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is mitt leather, that's the point. It doesn't just look like it.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker