Friday, February 10, 2006

Musical Chairs with the Truth and There's No Place to Sit Down

The AP reports:

The president acknowledged having his picture taken with Abramoff but suggested the photos were of no significance because he is photographed with so many people. Bush said there was no reason to publicly release the photographs.

"I frankly don't even remember having my picture taken with the guy," Bush told a news conference on Jan. 26. "I don't know him."

In an article that begins:

Jack Abramoff had brief conversations with President Bush almost a dozen times and the president knew him well enough to make joking references to Abramoff's family, according to an e-mail the fallen lobbyist sent a magazine editor.

Bush "joked with me about a bunch of things, including details of my kids," Abramoff recalled of his contacts with the president.


I just hate it when I don't know which lying scumbag to distrust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker