Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Prine Time and the Yosts for the Mostess

Amy and I are off to Provence tomorrow morning. We are not bringing the laptop. We will scurry across any street if we see an internets cafe. We will soak up as much of 2000 years of culture as we can, given we will also do lots of eating and drinking (Chateauneuf du Pape, here we come!).

But I would never abandon you poor readers, wherever you may be non-cyber-stuck that most decidedly is NOT Provence. So I will turn over the keys to the blogdom to an extremely talented, brilliant, witty, funny and dare I say it musically skilled trio. Meet Dave, Chryss and Cassidy.

[electronic handshakes all around]

I'll be back on October 31, because I'd hate to be a Halloweenie.

Ah-river! (I've got a lot of listening to French language tapes to do on the flight there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker