Friday, June 17, 2005

A-Tingling with Cleanliness

As part of INOTBB's ongoing service to prove the Lord is omnipresent, at least when it comes to potato chips, toast, bricks, and most of all, E-Bay, we have this new report of a holy sighting:

Plaster Water Stain - Son of God

I got out of the shower today and yelled, "Jesus Christ!" and my girlfriend asked me, "Oh my God what is it?" I pointed and responded, "No - Jesus Christ!"

Attached are actual photos of what I was pointing at. (sorry, Mom - I ended a sentence with a preposition, I know.)

No, these photos are not doctored.
No, these photos are not staged.

'Cause if the photos were staged, we'd have to get Jesus or a Jesus-impersonator to hide in the plaster in a bathroom wall.

And to think I've thought so highly of Jesus, but all he really wants to do is get some quick peeks of people in the shower.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the motives you attached to Jesus are unfair. Maybe he just wants to clean up a little. Maybe he is there to make sure you do not use the volumizing shampoo after a new dye job. You know that will open the cuticles and cause the new dye to wash right down the drain. I think Jesus has important issues like that on his mind, not getting a peek at the unwashed.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker