Friday, February 18, 2005

Say It Is Joe, Joe

Maybe it just means I'm old and lack a teenager, but when I hear about a musician named JoJo, I think of Jonathan Richman, not the next thirteen-year-old chick singer. (Of course, it might just mean I have taste.) Still, there's something about the image of Jonathan Richman belting out "I Was Dancing in a Lesbian Bar" at one of the Inaugural Balls (preferably the one Mary Cheney attended--they did let her go to one, didn't they?) that I want to hold dear.

Ah, but I've already sidetracked the feeble rails of my mental freight train. What I wanted to write about was the news. Here's hoping that this story is true, so if you drink this new product, you end up breaking even. I don't like eating liver, particularly my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker