Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I Couldn't Have Ranted It Better Myself

Gary Huckabay, from Baseball Prospectus yesterday:

We have federal agents hanging out in Burlingame trying to track down people like Bill Romanowski and other athletes for acquiring or using drugs that really only represent a threat to themselves? Are you f***ing kidding me? Did we catch Osama Bin Laden over the weekend? Have these agents already finished working with the chemical and energy industries to harden soft terrorist targets like refineries and chemical plants? My tax dollars are being spent to go after people like Victor Conte, rather than building new schools or paying down the debt? Again, I'm forced to ask, are you f%^&ing kidding me?

Now if you're a baseball fan, why aren't you subscribing to BP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker