Wednesday, December 09, 2009

This Could Stop Christmas, Among Other Things, From Coming

Post edited to take out the player that kicked in every time you visited INOTBB. All apologies. If you want to hear the song, go here yourself:

http://www.adultswim.com/music/athfchristmas/index.html


Yes, this grosses out even me. But it sort of nails my holiday cheer at this point. Why can't I get it up for Christmas this year? Do I need Elve-itra? I don't even want to go Christmas shopping--time for Buy-agra, I guess.

Neko Case probably won't hurt.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chryss said...

"It's an elf booger!" lol

7:37 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

You said nail. ;)

8:11 PM  
Blogger George said...

Oh, and to make up for the endless insta-play even more, go check out this Neko Case clip from when she just hosted a day of TCM. She loves those silly dog movies from the 1930s!

http://www.tcm.com/2008/guestprogrammer/index/

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker