Monday, November 24, 2008

$400 Million Doesn't Go As Far As It Used To

Since my tax money is helping to bailout Citibank, that damn well better mean there's a luxe box waiting for me here. I want Mr. Met to provide back rubs, David Wright to bring me hotdogs, and Johan Santana serving me beer.

UPDATE: And just in case you think I'm being mean to the Mets, it's just that I wanted to give them jobs I thought they could do. Finishing in at least the wild card position seems beyond them, after all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Jeez George. Wright & Santana are about the only two guys I want actually playing ball. Can't we get Wagner to serve the franks and beer (whether he's on the DL or not)?

4:39 AM  
Blogger George said...

I know, I know.

But would you really want food served up by Billy Wagner?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sure. Southern grub is pretty tasty.

Anything to keep him from appearing in important games.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker