Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This Doesn't Phrase Me

Everybody's playing (If I Ran the Zoo, Shakesville in Exile, etc.) so I had to too. It's best to be a lemming virtually. It's the Google Meme: try to come up with five words or phrases that, when you search Google for them, will give your blog as the first result.

Believe it or not "Mookie and Nigel" is #1 for Esau, not INOTBB. Go Amy!

But here are 5 for me:
1) auto-tootle
2) my phillie's a phanatic
3) another bug up Wendy's butt
4) I got some strangelove for baseball
5) Oprah the scab

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I played along.

Translation: Thanks for prodding me to post, George.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

I played along too. The proud list at Around the Keg includes:

1. large-ass megalopolis
2. October-Long Oktoberfest
3. The head is a behemoth perfection
4. a sordid tale of sex and betrayal at a beer festival
5. massive-beer-geeks

Also, I am immediately jealous in response to your comment on my last post. We just started getting Stone shipped to MI...and not the Russian yet. I will gladly trade you some Founders beers for some Stone. We'll trade emails when you give me the word.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Tom Hilton said...

I'm going to start using "auto-tootle" in every post so I can usurp your #1 position...
;-)

9:49 AM  
Blogger George said...

Tom, please get your own auto to tootle.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm #1 for "smashed friday" too! cool. I'm on the second page for "smashed penny" there was a smashed penny museum, who knew?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker