Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let's Take a Trip

Programming note--the blog might be even less word-populated for a few days, as all of us, pups included, head up to San Francisco for a few days and then on to Anderson Valley, which I don't want to write about as I don't want any more of you to go there. (Simply put, it's gotta be what Napa was 40 years ago, but with the wines of today and great beer too.)

We will stay at a place where part of each morning will involve a walk to here:

Just as we won't be here and I might not even be virtually here, the rest of this post isn't here, either. But if you go to the Indy site, you can read how I stopped worrying and learned to love Fiesta.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Drink some pinot for me. And some for you. And some to toast your Amy. And some for the greyhounds and some for the Mets, and some for no reason at all . . . . Enjoy the trip.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Anderson Valley, baby! Amazing.

Last time I drove through, the Buck's Horn Tavern (or whatever it's called) was closed, which broke my heart into pieces. I hope for your sake it's open again, so you can sip Anderson Valley beers as you look out the wondow and see the picture on their bottles right before your eyes.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wondow=Window.

(Must proofread, must proofread, must proofread . . .)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Tessitura said...

Larry gave me permission to go!

sadly...next year

6:59 PM  
Blogger Noah said...

Just tell me what breweries you went to and what beers you had.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker