Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Berry, Berry Good

I'm not one to pat myself on the back, but...I scooped the LA Times and I have to share. Of course it's about food, which isn't really news, but it's sure tastier than trying to swallow the Dems caving in to the Republicans again. (Why, exactly, is Diane Feinstein our senator?)

Oh well, back to the scoop. TWO Thursdays ago I extolled the virtues of Persian Mulberries.

Today on the LA Times Daily Dish Blog, Amy Scattergood (who does win points for that great last name, and of course I'm sort of partial to the first name, but she stole that, too) writes about how you need to get Persian Mulberries.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kidicarus222 said...

Not to quibble, Mr. George, but I think I actually read it in the Independent first.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Nobody EVER beats George to a Persian mulberry story. And don't you forget that, Drew.

Abyssinian mulberries? Bactrian mulberries? (Even an occasional Byzantine boysenberry, we have to admit). George has been known to limp in second or third on those from time-to-time.

But never with the Persians. And I won't sit here & let you suggest otherwise! Man, some people.

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody wrote about persian mulberries 3+ years ago when I first began seeing them at the SB Farmers Market? I think BD sold them.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker