Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hippity Hoppity a Brew Pub's on Its Way

In a follow-up to a follow-up of a follow-up, I have to report that I drove by the uptown Downtown Brewing Company today to see a whiteboard outside that announced: "Coming Soon--March 30." So I guess you're all spared seeing me there dressed as a Leprechaun as they won't make their scheduled opening date of 3/17 (their website still says February, so here's hoping that doesn't mean 2008). There is still time for me to make an appearance as the Easter Bunny, although I'm not sure what the proper Easter drink is (anybody have a recipe for a Resurrection cocktail?).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chryss said...

How about a Peepstini?


They probably don't know how lucky they are to be in your neighborhood! Let's hope they live up to their potential.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats good...I don't think I would be able to walk that far on St. Paddys day...


WV:shics...sounds like some strange illness

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed the magnetic fields tag...nice :)

WV:muwtv...I think this is the mtv channel for people over 60

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Brewpubs opening are a good thing. You've got to take the delay in stride.

Not to mention, St. Patty's is better served by Guiness and its relatively low ABV. A day-long chug-fest with malty ales could turn ugly before dinner.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker