Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Blogger and a Gentleman

Penultimate moment of the day--having Ed Asner say to me after I had to thank him for doing a photo op (and I paraphrase a bit): "I fucking hate having my picture taken. Back when we had to do the promo shots for Mary Tyler Moore and they would all be beaming with their fucking implants showing their ivories and I'd have to show my gap teeth...."

Ultimate moment: Getting caught up in a conversation about the 2007 baseball season with ex-Expo Warren Cromartie and Louis Gossett, Jr.

The weird week just gets weirder, and the go-go girls don't gyrate away.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Are you gonna let those of us not from Santa Barbara in on this event you've been working on? What it is, etc?

8:35 AM  
Blogger George said...

I was local publicity rep for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. The link will explain it all.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Pretty sweet.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker