Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Seven Men In

It's parlor game time at INOTBB. I've been playing STATS Fantasy baseball for the past three years, and I've made it to the World Series in my league all 3 years, so I'm not sure why I'm asking for advice (I mean, people told me not to freeze Johan Santana going into last season), but here goes....

Each year we get to freeze 7 players from the previous season. I'm pretty sure I know who I'm keeping from the following list, but what would you do? I won't say anything until a later entry so as not to influence your easily susceptible minds (I'm putting my whacky internets whammy on you...you're getting sleepy...you're writing a big check made out to cash...you're mailing it to INOTBB). Oh, some of these roster spots might seem odd, but near the end of the season I loaded up a bit on possible play-off bound players, as you can then get them at half price during the post-season.

C--Michael Barrett
1B--Brad Wilkerson, J.T. Snow
2B--D'Angelo Jimenez, Ray Durham
3B--Chone Figgins, David Wright
SS--Carlos Guillen, Edgar Renteria
LF--Barry Bonds
CF--Milton Bradley, Nick Swisher, Carlos Beltran
RF--Bobby Abreu, Miguel Cabrera
SP--A.J. Burnett, Matt Clement, Bronson Arroyo, Johan Santana, Oliver Perez, Ted Lilly
MR--Brendan Donnelly, J.C. Romero, Jesse Crain, Akinori Otsuka, Shingo Takatsu, Yhency Brazoban
CL--Eric Gagne

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe you asked for advice on this...shame on you master george

3:04 PM  
Blogger George said...

Well, I never said I'd listen to anyone's advice, I just was trying to get some discussion going in here....You people.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker