Thursday, January 07, 2010

Presley Sage Resigned in Time?

Friday would be Elvis Presley's 75th birthday, if only he didn't go to the bathroom. To do drugs. And die. But it is curious to wonder what he'd be doing if he were alive today, beyond clawing at the inside of a coffin. (I should bury that bad joke, I know.) Would he be "Elvis the Surgically Replaced Pelvis"? Would he rerecord "I Forgot to Remember to Forget" for the Alzheimer's Association? Let alone "All Shook Up" for the Parkinson's Disease Foundation? Would he at least have kept Lisa Marie from marrying Michael Jackson? or Nick Cage? I do think I'd totally pass on what would no doubt be his latest film "Viva Los Branson."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Freealonzo said...

I Forgot to Remember to Forget for the Alzheimer's Foundation -- now that's good stuff.

I'm guessing we would have seen a couple of "comeback events." Heck, he even could have done one every 20 years, 1988, 2008. We'd all be on an Elvis "fat watch." Hey E's losing weight, must be ready to do comeback show.

Also no doubt would have done duets with other stars.

Most importantly he would have been the the go to guy for rock star funerals. He would have killed at Michael Jackson's funeral, Freddy Mercury's too.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker