Tuesday, March 03, 2009

His Trivia Questions Are In-Seine!

Maybe it's because all my female star obsession of late has been focused on this woman (album out today folks!), but over at Property of a Lady we're playing film trivia and I've totally stumped everyone with this one about another female star obsession. I guess if I don't think about her, no one does. So here's your chance, fine INOTBB-readership, to prove you know my obsessions! (Amy, you can't play unless no one else answers.) Your job is to name the actor based on the roles listed:

a possibly promiscuous photographer, a devout angel-faced virgin, a bank-teller/call girl

People guess Lisa Bonet and Faye Dunaway and are wrong. I hint:

That she’s a photographer isn’t a big issue in the film, and in fact her husband is the one taking more pictures in the film.

Here’s a clue: the films were released in 2007, 1987, and 1994.

Someone admits to a WAG: Susan Sarandon. Someone is wrong. I offer more clues:

The most recent film she directed herself and her real-life parents play her character’s parents in the film.

Quiz-answering crickets. So I offer another total giveaway clue (or so I thought):

This run of roles does not mention that she’s played the same character in 3 different films, one animated.

People guess Reese Witherspoon and Cristina Ricci. People are wrong. And so I offer two more clues:

She’s not American.

She’s been co-nominated for a best adapted screenplay Oscar.

I get abused and two more wrong guesses are offered: Sara Polley? Minnie Driver? Still no one's right. And it seems I've broken the round robin chain for the day even while offering one more clue:

In the bank teller movie her character is in the title. It costars an actor whose first prominent role made it hard to know what he actually looked like.

Please tell me someone out there gets this way before clue 5 at least.....

The answer, if you need to look.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger E-6 said...

Penelope Cruz.

7:14 PM  
Blogger E-6 said...

Okay, I was wrong. (I peeked.) Loved her in Blanc.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she like to talk all night long in trains?

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guessed after the first clue . . .
just sayin' (we're too close in age, George)

2:47 PM  
Blogger George said...

Jeff, I think it's that we've seen exactly the same films....

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I guessed it by the title of the post. How many French Actresses can you name? I don't even remember the name of that actress who won the Oscar last year.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker