Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Latest Politics, Straight Up with a Twist

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama won the crucial bartenders and drunkards vote today when he clarified his incendiary comments about people feeling bitter. "I meant to say bitters, not bitter," Obama asserted. "In the America I want to lead, people know what makes a good cocktail."

Immediately he was attacked by Maureen Dowd, who insisted, "Real Americans, like my family I only talk about not to--after all they won't help me land a man--don't suffer any of that frou frou stuff in their drinks." George Will also piled on, "Only a frivolous liberal would want to think a minuscule drop of something matters. It's the majority that matters, and gets to rule, as it should. That majority should be the 16 year old single malt I can afford telling the American public nothing."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rickey said...

Yeah, you've nailed Dowd pretty well. She never ceases to seriously creep Rickey out.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker