Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fest No Rest

Hey, loyal reader(s), it's that time of year when George takes vacation time from his job (no, the other job) to work a third job that led to the entry last year called Wasted Blogs and Wasted Nights. That means little time to blog, to leave annoying comments on other blogs, to sleep, perchance to dream of blogging.

But I will be spending my time with this person and that, and her and him, and a bunch of other people. Throughout it all, I will only think of you folks, though, promise. And I will return to you February 4th tireder and snarkier. (And maybe I'll drop in from time to time if this guy lets me, but it's a coin toss what kind of mood he's in.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hilton said...

I just hope that when you see Cate she doesn't spend the whole time talking about me. I mean, it's flattering, but when it's that extreme it's also a little embarrassing.

12:41 PM  
Blogger ahab said...

That's not your fruit on Jolie's plate, is it?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Our George! A big growed-up writer and all.

He even name drops now!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Rickey said...

Arise George, you have been tagged by Rickey to partake in the obnoxious “8 Random Things” meme. Act accordingly. (Or don’t. To be honest, Rickey’s just looking to get this off his desk and avoid 7 years of bad luck).

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker