Thursday, June 28, 2007

Got Some Clients in the Food Industry
It's Not the Money It's the Recipes

Or Wednesday Where the Heck Was It Blogging

My loyal reader, perhaps you have noticed that of late I've tried to do some food or drink entry every Wednesday, as that's the day the LA and NY Times both run their food sections, so I wanted to join in on the fattening up of the week's hump. That tradition will end now, however, for I have a paying gig for my food stuff, and if I'm going to sell the cow, I'm not giving my milk away for free. As of today I'm Food Editor over at the Santa Barbara Independent, which means a page of food news a week and a full-length feature mostly every week.

You can go read the first of those now, about Chef Michael Hutchings and his participation in this Saturday's Santa Barbara Wine Festival.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Excellent, mouthwatering news. A terrific start, George, and I only have one thought, and one concern:

Thought: I expect you to start a column that trios food, wine, and music.

Concern: How much are you gonna weigh next time I see you? : )

11:34 PM  
Blogger Folly Blaine said...

Congratulations! You're definitely the right man for the job.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations! You deserve it.

10:55 AM  
Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

'bout time! ;-)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker