Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Meme Myself I

Nobody asked me to play, but this is a computer, I can type with one hand and play with myself.

Eeewww.

Seriously, there's a meme about, and I always figure if you do them before they sneak up on you that you end up with a less painful case of whatever it is.

Eewww, part deux.

And without further eeewww....

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Delivery man to Plato's Retreat (I was delivering mouthwash, actually, and you can insert your own joke), writing teacher, janitor, van driver for Johns Hopkins students so they wouldn't get mugged in scary Baltimore

Four movies you could watch over and over: Citizen Kane (really), Manhattan, The Band Wagon, Duck Soup

Four places you’ve lived: East Hanover, New Jersey (check your Oreo packages), Baltimore, Iowa City, State College, PA

Four TV shows you love to watch: recently House, regularly Daily Show, historically Buffy, as a child Batman (which taught me camp and I think I had my first dirty thoughts about Julie Newmar)

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Provence, Anderson Valley, Florence & Venice (Italian versions), Spring Training in Phoenix

Four websites you visit daily: TBogg, Folly's House of Mirth, Baseball Prospectus, Google (how can everyone not say Google?); I tend to visit no sites on weekends, which I save for the lord (naw, I just try not to turn the computer on)

Four of your favorite foods: the pot roast at Jar in LA, any mulberry dessert at Downey's in Santa Barbara, the wild sturgeon at Cafe Beaujolais in Mendocino, Santa Barbara spot prawns in Pernod cream in our kitchen (I kept this to CA foods) (no, you can't come over for dinner)

Four places you’d rather be: San Francisco, Provence, The Other Place, any good small club with any of my favorite bands on stage (say, Maxwell's in Hoboken)

Four albums you can’t live without: Yo La Tengo, Fakebook; Brian Eno, Another Green World; Magnetic Fields, 69 Love Songs; Mekons, Mekons Rock 'n' Roll

1 Comments:

Blogger Folly Blaine said...

Whoo hoo! My site made your list. Now if only I could access the internet from home and update the stupid thing. I am cut off from the world without my www fix.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker