Thursday, January 13, 2005

Have You Voted for Me for Anything in the Past 12 Hours?

Stormin' Norman Mailer's got nothing on me--with this blog thing, everything can be an advertisement for myself. In addition to all the other asks I've made, I need your help becoming a food critic. Go tell the good people at Edhat how much you like my review. Keep me from being voted out of the lunchroom!

And, I'm also thinking I need to be voted Discovery Channel and AOL's "Greatest American." I mean, if I do the test Sarah Vowell has come up with--"are there piles of skulls?"--I have to admit even my worst mistake has been many a bone short of a Pol Pot. Besides, you know some people are voting for Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush right now. A silly vote for me won't sully your conscience, at least.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. But what have you done for ME lately?

Maxwell

1:52 PM  
Blogger Folly Blaine said...

I'm sorry, George, I really am. But since you didn't use the word "delish," I don't feel you truly captured the vital essence of the dining experience.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker